FQG Shallow Medium Water Filter is a kind of high-efficiency filter equipment in cutting down water turbidity, and purifying water. It uses silica sand as its filter medium. Under a certain pressure, the muddy water come through the granular or non-granular silica sand, which can efficiently hold back suspended solids, organisms, colloidal solids, micro-lives, chlorine, odour and heavy metal ions, etc.
Place of Origin: Jiangsu, China (Mainland)
Brand Name: Peide
Model Number: FQG
Material: 304ss or 316L
Delivery: 10working days
Start port: Shanghai
Shallow Medium Filter is mainly used in pretreatment in water turbidity removal, water softening, electrodialysis,
However, it makes function on surface water, under ground water as well. Shallow Medium Filter can also be
widelyused in fields of electronic power, petrochemical,metallurgy,electroplating, papermaking, textile, pharmacy,soft drinks, living water, industrial water, swimming pool, etc.
Shallow media filter can widely used at different application, such as water filtering, cooling water by-pass
filtering, waster water treating, etc.
1. Shallow media filter has flexible modules, which can combined under actual flow rate, on-site area.
It is operated backwash automatically, with time control, differential pressure control. Each filter element
start backwash one by one, while no need stop operation in backwash.
2. With smooth water allocation. High efficiency in backwash, water saving, only 30% water consumption of
traditional one. Filter uses ASM filter media, which is easy wash.
3. With unique 48” ball filtering unit, and light weight for the whole system. The normal concrete base can used
to place. Easy install, no need any boom equipment.
4. With good anti-corrosion feature.
5. With lost cost, but long lifetime.
6. Water quality: inlet water turbidity ＜80mg/L, outlet quality reach ＜20mg/L
inlet water turbidity ＜20mg/L, outlet quality reach ＜5mg/L
7. Flow rate: it can treat 30-500m³/h
Filter structure: main part includes filter tank, water distributor, water collector, hand hole and support
Filter tank: it gives enough space for water distributor and collector. Each water collector has 55 water
caps, which reforms a internal recycle flow when backwash, no sand leak.
Water distributor: it makes sure water flow smoothly on the padding sand media.
water collector: with 55 unique mushroom shape water caps makes sure water pressure in a balance.
It can reforms a internal recycle flow when back wash, no sand leak.
Hand hole: There have a up and down hand holes, which is easy for installing and replacing water
distributor and collector. Meanwhile, the upper hand hole, which is easy for inspecting and adding silica.
And down hand hole, which is easy for clear and repair.
Support base: it is assemble, it can adjust in according to on-site situation.
- The contaminated water enters the tank through the inlet manifold, transitioning to the 3-way valve and into the top inlet of each tank
- The two-stage deflector creates a uniform distribution for laminar flow across the media bed while avoiding channeling of the media bed
- Particulate is trapped and retained within the media bed resulting in clean process water flowing out through the stainless steel wedge wire underdrain, to the outlet of each filter tank and to the outlet manifold for end use
- Backwash sequence is initiated by either elapsed time of the controller or pressure differential between the inlet and outlet manifolds
- Water or air pressure opens the 3-way valve causing the reverse flow of a portion of filtered water up through the stainless steel underdrain to hydraulically and uniformly lift the media bed
- The use of a hydraulically balanced underdrain in conjunction with a gravel pack creates a proper and uniform lift of the media bed while avoiding a turbulent backwash
- Entrapped particulates are released during the backwash event, exhausted through the backwash manifold and routed to a convenient location
- One tank at a time is backwashed while continuing to process water for use until the entire system is clean
- Once completed with the backwash, filtration continues until the next backwash event .
Peide Backwash control valve is started by water pressure or an external power source.
Peide backwash control valve is composed of solenoid valve, hydraulic relay valve actuator or manual
Peide filter backwash control valve outlet normally open (N.O.), drain valve normally closed (N.C.).
Each outlet is sealed by its own independent sealing seat, but they are controlled by the same stem of
Valve is a complete, interactive set. When one outlet is turned on, the other outlet is in a closed state
Paralled filter system Mode of Backwash：
Inlet of valve is closed,backwash drain valve is open. It makes the flow reverse to the filter,so
that the impurities will be discharged from filter.
Silica sand: mined from silica bed. After milling, it becomes into irregular angular shape. When mixed
with concrete, it has a good adhesion, which can increase slurry strength.
Sea silica: with smooth outside, and even grind and with salty.
Inlet & outlet Diameter
total length （MM）
Drain valve interface
For some bigger flow rate, parallel filter system can be used for one time.
1、 Filter medium and flow rate
Recommend flow rate（M3/H）
Backwash flow rate（M3/H）
Other diameter silica sand can also be used, which reaches into function of filter precision and stain resistance.
1、 Manufacturing materia
Carbon steel（Epoxy asphalt coating paint）
Delicate natural quartz sand
Just tell us your requirements, we can do more than you can imagine.